Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Apr 30, 2010

Mama chased the helper out of my bedroom...





I have to sleep ALONE in my room from tonight onwards. According to Mama, being 1 year old means I am no longer a baby, I am a TODDLER, a BIG boy already, so I must be "trained" to sleep alone. Our helper Nunu cannot be sleeping in my room anymore.

But MuuuumMmm, I haven't learn to sleep through the night yet! I still wake up in the middle of the night for a small bottle of milk! :] And I am scared when there is no one else in my room...
(Mummy : "Aidan, who ask you not to have your "last" milk at night?? Do you know the usual time you had your last "dose" of neinei is around 4pm daily? And you are still eating so little during dinner time! Yes, the same pigeon bowl which you used when you're just 6 months old! Still no "upsize" till now. And you always refuse to take your last night feed! Mummy is angrrrrry!!")

No comments:

Post a Comment