Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jun 19, 2010

Down with fever - No appetite, losing weight again... (Mama is going crazy!)



Look at me when I was 6.5 months and now at 14 months. Wow man, I look like a Sumo back then. A meagre 1 kg difference between now and then, can you believe it? Yes, I had only put on a kilogram for the past 7-8 months! Look at me now, I am a size ZERO model, as described by Mama. She always sob whenever she chanced upon my "younger" pictures. She will mumble to herself "Oh, I miss my baby..... I miss my baby...... Hai.... you are still cute but you certainly look more adorable if you are chubbier... Oh I miss my little fat pig..." And her eyes will become watery again (all the time!).

With my recent HFMD ordeal and being currently down with fever, Mama expects me to slim down further. Mmmm ... maybe she should go dig out my old clothings, they probably fit me now. Papa jokingly says it is Mama who brings home those "viruses" as she goes out shopping too often... aiyo how can be... ahem...

No comments:

Post a Comment