Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Oct 22, 2010

October is a crazy month for us... The H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E 18 months ME

Many things change or happen over the past 1-2 months, especially since 1st October, hai... mostly very negative and unexpected issues that suddenly surface, it's very disheartening and sad. Mama is really too exhausted to describe in details, hopefully I will get better (or worse...?). Well, maybe it is God's will to let Papa and Mama go through this tough period with me. Mama has originally plan to stop this blog altogether...maybe she will end of 2010 :(




17 Oct 10 - Swenson breakfast (see... Mummy looked awfully tired, "auntish", FAT and messy!)





14 Oct 10 - Officially NO porridge EVER for me pleaSsse, I won't swallow!!




Do I look like my Papa?


12 Oct 10 - I only want BARNEY DVD and You-Tube (Elmo, Tellytubbies, old barney series...)










I hate books! Despite the varieties Mama gets for me, its a NO... I see no connection with books. I love stepping on them thou...Arrrghh... shouts Mama!

5 Oct 10 - Kallang Leisure Park





No comments:

Post a Comment