Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sep 26, 2009

26 Sep 09 - My 3rd immunization jab ... and a day full of books!!



This morning I had my 3rd 6-in-1 jab and my 2nd dose of Rotavirus vacinne. Mummy says I am such a good-good boy cos I finish the Rotarix without vomiting and didn't cry when the doctor poke me with the needle. My bravery and obedience earned me 2 books from Daddy. See, one of them is a Barney book which teaches you to play from Nose to Toes. I can't wait to play with Yu Xuan Jie Jie!!

By the way, I weigh 9.29kg and my height is 71cm...I am HEAVY BONE, not over-weight. Heeeeeeee.


In the evening, mummy's ex colleague Auntie Karen came to visit us with her family. She bought me 9 wonderful books, I am soOoo happy and excited. Take a look!


So cute hor! The first book even comes with a phone which will light up when I press one of the buttons! Thank you, Auntie Karen. You are the sweetest!

I am in a fantastic mood today. 11 new books to add to my collection. I hope I learn my ABC soon so that I can understand the content in those books. Wondering if watching more Barney's DVD helps? Krkrkrkr...

No comments:

Post a Comment