Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sep 16, 2009

Constipation again...


I really envy babies who poo poo everyday. Usually I only poo once every 3 days :( Sometimes my "hng hgn" so hard that my entire face turns so red when I tried forcing them out. Mummy always felt super "heartpain" to see me go through that. I guess its due to the fact that I am formula fed (by the way, my mummy still feel guilty for being not persistent in BFing me). However, I am always super happy after each "battle". I hope I will start eating some fruits soon which can help me in digestion.

Research indicates that bananas and their mucosal properties actually help coat the tummy and help aid in digestion. Can mummy start giving me banana this Saturday pleaSssse?

No comments:

Post a Comment