Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Feb 12, 2010

12 Feb 10 - A day with Papa + Reunion dinner day with TP ah Gong ah Ma

Today Mummy worked half day, so I spent the morning until 3pm with Papa (Mummy went shopping after work as usual...). For reunion dinner, we had Zi Char at our house downstairs for "convenience sake". I ate some carrots only, hope I can Lo Hei with them next year!
My new friend - Woodstock. I only laugh afew times when Mummy showed to me initially, after that I'm not very interested in him...

My Toolbox book - Treat Papa eat hammer, nah.. yumyum!

I prefer to take pictures than to read a book!

Most favourite pastime for me & papa - watch TV!!!

Magic...

Pengpeng Gugu adores me...

Ah ma says CLAP YOUR HAND!!

I sayang my ah gonggong...

No comments:

Post a Comment