Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Feb 6, 2010

Today is a hot and sticky day!


Today is a hot hot Saturday. Papa was out since 7am for some sort of charity duty (this is an annual company event.. this year his whole company brought some 100+ autistic children for an outing). So as usual, my fat Mamamee has the priviledge of spending the entire day with her cutie, ahem. But... she's not in good mood today I think, she chided me for being so sticky! Can you imagine?! Hmpm! So angry lor... calling me super glue! She sound mad... :(

I have to admit I behave pretty strange today. I am grouchy (very!) and I am super "sticky". I grab hold of mummy tightly every second, refusing to let her go anywhere. When she walk off for a while to get some toys, I cry. I must hold on t0 her twenty-four-seven! I cry even when she puts me down to sit on the floor very CLOSE NEXT TO HER. I will climb "onto" her and demand some hugging and caressing...

Is that some kind of separation anxiety?

No comments:

Post a Comment