Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jul 14, 2010

15 months old - A time for play pretend, exploring and more fun





I love "talking" on the phone! It doesn't have to be a real phone, it can be a remote controller, a rectangular box or any object which allows me to place on my ear and make a "conversation". Do I look like I am quarreling with my girlfriend in one of the pics above? Heh heh, drama hor... (just like Mama)

At 15 months old, besides loving teleconversation
- Am still trying to master my walking skill. Still quite wobbly but able to do so unassisted.
- Can say Mama, "Daadee" (Daddy), ball, "nanana", UP, mum mum (eat)... not much actually, so my fat mama is rather anxious. But c'mon, you can't expect much from a boy! Not to forget Daddy is a very quiet man, I got his gene u know...
- Love clapping my hands and will usually do so when I'm feeling happy or have make some "achievements". I also understand "shake your head" and will shake when mama says so
- Love throwing my own dirty diapers into the dustbin located in our kitchen and will throw tantrums if you don't allow me to do so myself!
- Look for my own shoes and give them to mama or our helper, to signal I want to go outside walk walk
- Enjoy playing hide and seek with Mama
- My favourite activities include playing at the choo-choo and walking around our housing estate, right up to the bus stop and throwing toys all around the house (yah yah... naughty boy)
- I dance to Barney at times and well... will sometimes shiver and cry when I see Scooter (a squirrel in the Barney shows that seldom appear) Mmm... I don't understand why...
- BUTTERFLIES!! Yes, I love butterflies, so if there is a picture of a butterfly in any book, you will see me flipping to that page of the book

There are much more about me but Mama just can't remember, she can't think properly nowadays... These few weeks she's like a Zombie, always lying on bed and eating lots and lots, hungry all the time. She told me come next year "things will be different"... wonder what she means... Maybe she's gonna grow fatter? 100kg? Hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment