Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jul 6, 2010

I love the playground... and I am crazy over my neighbour (the white hair ah gong)

I find this ah gong very amusing, although he's in his 70s, full of white hair, he is as active and strong as a bull. He runs around with his grandson everyday and bring him play choo choo twice a day. He takes care of him very well, according to Mama. BTW, his grandson shares the same birthday with me, 14 April 2009. He was a premie born at 31 weeks but he's very well developed in his motor skill, extremely agile and can walk very steady (independently). He can climb up the choo choo and crawl through the tunnel, all by himself. Mama praises him non stop "what a good and clever boy"... Mmm... I will prove to Mama I can do it too... hopefully without any falls and bumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment