Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sep 2, 2010

My first MRT trip ... its Mama first too, to start her ride off at Mountbatten MRT


We left the house around 4pm, the weather was just nice!
At first Mama thought Mountbatten MRT is quite a distant from our flat, but she's pleased to know its actually pretty near, about 10 minutes walk and Voila, here we are.
Waiting for the train, we're heading to Dhoby Ghaut. Papa will fetch us at Plaza Singapura (PS) later at 6.15pm.
I was amused to see a fast moving train for the first time
Hee, the chairs got many twinkle twinkle little stars...
Great to have my own seat. I do not allow anyone to hold me worr, I can sit independently...
Reached PS. Let's have a quick snack at KFC, my big mama needs to take her 6 meals "regularly". She claims its her insulin injection that makes her hungry all the time, yah right!
Who is cuter? To mama, I'm always champion!
Yeah, Papa's here to fetch us for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment