Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sep 9, 2010

Separation Anxiety? Not me, its Mama!









9pm at Marina Square

Mama : I'm not feeling well...
Papa : Har? What happened...? If you said so earlier I could have U-turn, its ok not to watch the movie...

*****Silence******

Papa : How? Let's go back?
Mama : I don't know, I got stomachache... I feel like vomiting, I feel weird leh... and I can't breathe properly...
Papa : Aiyo that bad... then lets go back!
Mama : harr... er... no lah, you said the show ending soon... Actually hor...... I think...I think I miss and worry about Kang Kang, he isn't asleep yet when we leave the house. I scared he will run around the house looking for us... I scared..
Papa : Aiyo, you worry too much, not the first time we leave him with Nu, he will be fine, you need to give yourself some time-off...
Mama : ..... Aiya I miss him...!

Last night, Daddy & Mummy went to watch The Expendables. That show was definitely not Mama's cup of tea but she'll usually compromise as Papa always accompany her to watch her choice of movies, like STEP UP 3 which they watched a week back.

Honestly, Mama worries about me all the time. Though she may not show it, in her heart, she thinks about me 24/7. She almost always feels guilty whenever she goes out without me, like to Expo to shop for some bargains or just to catch a movie. She wants me to understand that some places are simply not so suitable or convenient for little tods like me. And at times, she just want to quickly go out buy something and come back asap, without tugging me along.

Hai... think she really think too much, not as if she's away for a few days! Its ok lah Mummy! Go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment