Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Oct 26, 2009

24-25 Oct 09 - A wonderful weekend :)

24 oct 09 (Sat) - Today we celebrate Uncle Andrew 37th Birthday. Just a simple dinner at Aston Suntec (cheap and good... Uncle An said eating at Aston helped him saved a tonne, since he's the one who picked up the tab). Mummy gave him a watch which he really like. After dinner, we went shopping. Mummy felt bad cos she did not prepare any solid food to feed me. Aiya Mummy, its okay, I am growing well and merely 6 months++, I can live on milk alone for now.




25 Oct 09 (Sun) - We went to Causeway Point Kiddy Palace to get a walker (for me of cos) then to Marsiling to visit Auntie Daifern. Aunt D is currently 6-7 mths pregnant (2nd baby, a boy!!), she will have a C-section in mid January. Baby Hannah (Aunt D's first baby) was at her ah Ma house, she's still having slight flu. Heard she was having pretty bad fever that week, Aunt D was so so worried. I pray Hannah gets
well soon, I really wanted to see her on my next visit! Who knows she might become my girl friend when we grow older, wahahahahahah.. Aiyaya joking lah! Do I look desperate already? Krkrkr...

Aunt D's Sis had a baby boy who was born last Nov. He weighs about 9.5kg. He looks cute and obedient. I felt a little paiseh cos I'm already 9.4kg at 6 months. When you compare us, I look BIGGER hor? They said I am a Giant Baby (and a very cute one too, heehee). Mummy can't figure out why I grow so well, since I don't like to drink milk. Its always a struggle to feed me since young. On average I drink only 600-650ml of milk a day, per feed never exceed 4 oz. But miracle does occur, look at me... :) Ah ma and Sze Min jiejie calls me KINGKONGKANG KINGKONGKANG all the time...

Do I really look like King Kong?



No comments:

Post a Comment