Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Oct 3, 2009

Shopping .. Shopping... and more shopping


This week Mummy bought me new toys (again) ... Daddy wasn't exactly happy. He said our house is not big, has no storage space for all these. Mummy simply loves to spend I guess...But I am happy, because these are all for me!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!



At Marina Square (3 Oct 09) - Taking pics with my favourite Barney













Mummy loves the "outdoors", as in out of our house door and into shopping malls doors. At my tender age, I've already been to most shopping destinations in Singapore. You name it, I've been there. From Ion Orchard, to Parkway Parade, to Tampines One and even Turf City Giant ... cos every Saturday & Sunday, its Mummy's excuse to "de-stress". Ah Ma gave Mummy a nickname - Huay Ka (fickle legs). I think I will grow up like Mummy - Pa Pa Zao.



No comments:

Post a Comment