Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Oct 20, 2009

Teething time .. somebody help please!

I am currently going through a tough time. I am restless and frustrated and I bite on anything my little fingers can grab on. If there is none, I bite my fingers. I hate it... My gums hurt! Why am I suffering from all these? Excessive dribbling, low grade fever, swollen red inflamed gums, ear tugging, less sleep, awaking several times at night, refusing food... the list goes on. Some babies are fortunate and do not face any problems while teething. Mummy says she suffers too cos she wakes up several times a night to check on me. Hai... what to do?

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried:

    - pacifier
    - rocking
    - singing
    - carrying him in a sling
    - swimming
    - taking him for walks (not in shopping centre but in a peaceful environment eg. garden)

    All else fails, give him some cough syrup! haha.. just kidding!

    ReplyDelete