Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Aug 17, 2010

GUG Trial class - Mummy has phobia after trying out just one lesson





Know why? Because for the entire 1 and a half hour, Mummy have to lift her 80 over kg body from the floor repeatedly and chased after me as I just couldn't sit still in class. I was running all over the place, pushing chairs and tables, pulling out cabinet trays, etc etc, while the teachers were singing and teaching. Mama complained to Daddy that getting up and down was no joke for her, especially when she did it over 30 times! By the end of the class, she was totally EXHAUSTED and declared no more lessons for me. She said she had bought some Art & craft stuffs for me in May which I could play at home since I were only interested in the A&C part of the lesson... Fine with me Mamamee!! But when? Its been 3 months yet you haven't let me try... afraid of the mess horr... (oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment