Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Aug 11, 2010

Sleep deprived - Look at my eye bags...

I have been making Mama crazy since I was very young as I do not sleep much. Even up till now I still wake up once or twice every night, either wanting a drink or simply, I refuse (or don't know how) to get back to sleep. The wake up time ranges from 30 minutes to 1 hr 30mins. So if you add up my total sleeping hours for the night time period, it never exceeds 8 hours. Mama is so worried as she knows sleep deprivation can cause a lot of problems (maybe that is one reason why I grow soooo slow...). Mama has been hesitating whether to bring me to a PD specializing in sleep disorder... but I wasn't exactly showing signs of overtiredness or sleep deprivation which include :

• Becoming more accident prone (humpty dumpty incident... hmmm...don't think so)

• Becoming more “clingy” (may occur when the baby becomes “overtired,” i.e., so tired that he has trouble winding down)

• Becoming ever more active as the night wears on (a sign of “over-tiredness”)

• Having a hard time waking up in the morning

but I do have one thing that is quite "worrying" - my big eye bags... hee I look like ah pek hor...



No comments:

Post a Comment