Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jan 28, 2010

18 Jan 2010 - Baby Samuel, you are such a cutie!


Hannah jiejie and Samuel... Hannah's borned on 31 Dec 2008!

This pic looks alittle like me hor...?

Handsome boy!!

This is Baby Samuel, Auntie Daifern's 2nd baby borned on 18 Jan 2010. Isn't he sweeeeet? So cute and handsome!! I think Mummy is having 2nd thoughts about having one more after seeing BB Samuel! She missed the feeling of holding tiny tiny baby, so fragile and so lovable.

I really love to have a companion of cos! But...... sometimes I wonder if Mummy will love me a little lesser if there is another Didi or Meimei? Since I won't be getting full attention? Mmmm...

Mummy assures me she will love me as much cos I am her first Baobaobei!!!! Muack Muack Mummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment