Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jan 8, 2010

PD visit today makes Mummy more worry...




Today's visit to KK Pd changed my mamamee - another 27 strands of white hair started growing on her head, a handful of healthy hair dropped off her scalp and she piled a kilo or two from eating those stress-curbing junk food. She became more stressful than ever! The visit was to seek more advice for my eczema but turned out to be a mood-killer visit. Why? Cos there are no answers to my eczema and .......... yes, you're right, my weight has dropped! Instead of gaining, I literally dropped a few hundred grams! Thats it, I knew Mummy's gonna go crazy the moment she saw the weighing scale showed 9.5kg, where else a few weeks ago I was actually 9.79kg. I can tell from her facial expression that she was utterly sad, disappointed... in denial... her poor little baby who "out-of-no-reason" starts to refuse all kinds of solid food has really SLIM down. I could feel her heart dropped to the floor... oh my Poor mummy... And to add on to her heartache, I did not grow in length either, I am still measuring at 72cm. She kept asking herself what happened to her kingkongkang, who's no longer a king kong now... To make matter worse, aunties / uncles who see me on the street now often guess I am about 6-7 months. Haa, that really makes Mummy down lor...

Mmm but I do think its my teething problem that causes me to lose all those appetite, I hope Mummy can cheer up lah. I understand she has tried all kinds of food but to no avail (BTW, there are around 8 different kinds of cereals in my house. The thing is, I HATE cereal, I really do! From the first day I tasted it I never enjoy it much). I gagged at most food, except for 1 or 2 baby biscuits. Usually over weekends when my papa mama around its the worst, I rebel, I refuse to take my solids. Mummy broke down quite a few times already. I had a feeling she will be feeling much worse over the next few days if I continue to go on food strike ... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment