Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jan 26, 2010

So you think you can dance? Me too (a little lah...)

Mummy is so worried about my physical development. I am already 9 mths old, can sit very steadily, but cannot prop myself up from lying position into sitting position... never successfully pulled myself up to stand using bed rails or any furniture... I can only do so when someone help me. I think I seriously lack practices leh. Nu carries me around all the time and always pushes me in stroller. Give me more time please... I will master the skills ok?

I can stand when Mummy holds me worr... and dance sometimes. I only trust HUMAN I guess. If you ask me to hold on to objects, seriously... I can't do it! I just don't know why!

Look at Mdm Gina's big belly, shaking more vigorously than me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment