Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jan 15, 2010

Ok ... ok... I know how to fake my laughter nowadays to entertain people...

I don't know why my eyes still look so puffy this morning despite the surprising 10 hours beauty sleep I had last night, which is really very very rare. I also look skinny in the video right? Mummy says I cannot be fat anyway, cos if I am obese since young, the chances of me becoming a diabetic will be very high in future. That is how Mummy console herself...

Oh, by the way, my first gestured word is "Tata" (goodbye) and I will wave my hand. That happened a week ago and Mummy was excited. Although she's hoping that I will utter "mama" instead and give her a kiss. Think that will only happen one year later tsk tsk tsk...

No comments:

Post a Comment