Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mar 26, 2010

Gathering, Barney cake and Mummy looking preggy (as usual) - Plus I have been sick on off for few days (I din smile in the pictures hor)


I had fever (39 degree) since Thur night on 25 March. I lost appetite and hasn't been drinking or eating much at all. I even vomitted out the little bit of food/milk whenever Mummy "forced" me to take me medicine. I simply hate it. My face looked chubby in this pic, its certainly the "angle" problem again cos Mamamee said I lost half a kilo and I'm a skinny boy now...

Can't wait to go Auntie Lisa's house...

I wish... I wish... I wish... for a brother or sister!
An early celebration for my Ist Birthday (actual day 14 April)... I love Barney!

We are watching Barney of cos...

Aidan, Ethan, En En and new friend Jovan

It's so hard to get all 4 of us to look at the camera at the same time...

Sweet... F4... 3 boys 1 girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment