Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mar 25, 2010

I can stand ... but only with the sofa support



Mummy said I am quite "slow" in terms of a few things... like I am already near 1 year old but still can't crawl yet. So she is not expecting me to walk anytime soon, maybe another 3 to 4 months time at least. I am losing quite a bit of weight from the last flu attack and also with my increased physical activities. Plus the fact I am still eating so little... my food intake has been quite "miniature" from the start. If I can finish a small bowl of porridge, that is really B.I.N.G.O for mamamee liao. Hai, of cos she is quite down. She actually hopes that I can tip the scale at 11kg at 1 yr old (gosh, I am not a piglet!). But I am a little far from that target. My weight currently hovers around 9.7kg+/- I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment