Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mar 6, 2010

Its official - Mummy's leaving her lousy company (or should I say - Boss?)






Will Mummy become a full time homemaker? Can she make it? Heh heh... she said she will try. She has finally resign from her job and is on notice currently. I am excited! I can spend alot alot of time with my fatfat mummy soon!! I think our activity will be SNACKING... SNACKING and more SNACKING the whole day round!! Hooray!!

I hope she can spend some time doing some exercises as her tummy has grown double in size after she down about 4 tubs of pineapple tarts over CNY. Oh mine! She will only worry after she do her bloodtest later this morning and sees the result in a week's time...



My 10-month-old - Week 4
"You may see your baby start to take more of an interest in other babies. For the most part, babies this age parallel play, staying happily engrossed in their own activities alongside one another, but without really interacting. This is normal -- focusing on their own abilities and needs is how babies develop. Over time, though, you'll notice your baby stealing glances at fellow babies and perhaps crawling over to try to use the same toy."

No comments:

Post a Comment