Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mar 3, 2010

A visit to Resort World on 21st Feb caused us all to fall sick...











21 Feb - The whole lot of us went resort world. Its a beautiful place, many many people, but nothing much to enjoy at that time. Not suitable for babies definitely!

22 Feb - I began to lose appetite, drinking only 30ml of milk the entire day and started having running nose. SM jiejie was also down with flu. I went to see doc that night and was given nose drop (oh pls, I really hate that!) I struggled so hard whenever Mummy tried to give me the drops (like someone's gona slaughter me). Mummy just don't understand my over-reaction to this thingy...

23 Feb - YX jiejie also down with flu.

26 Feb - I was on my way to recovery but after having some play time with XY jiejie who still haven't recover, my runny nose came back. This time round, even came with coughing! (I think the cough was passed to me from Mummy cos she was having this persistent "itchy throat" cough and she kept kissing me non-stop)

28 Feb - See Doc again as the flu still won't go away. The Doc first reaction when he saw me was "Your Baby looks very yellow. Does he always look like this?" This gave Mummy a big scare and she can't tell at that moment if I've been looking yellowish all these while. Hence, I was being referred to A&E for BLOODTEST! Arrrggghhhh! I suffered 2 pokes, one at the heel and another on my finger when the heel failed to "produce" enough blood. Mummy felt so sorry for initially thinking the heel area was less painful. (Forgive me my dear Kangkang) I cried for a long 10 minutes during the whole process. Mummy was holding back her tears, she told Daddy she felt as if someone squeezed her heart while she held me tightly and I cried so pitifully. Luckily the result came out negative.

TP ah ma ah gong came to visit me at home that evening. I gave them my Gong xi Gong xi gestures and they were amused that I knew how to "do" it on the last day of CNY.

That day was my redhill Ah Gong birthday. The rest of the family celebrated with him with a dinner. Mmm... quite disappointing that we coudn't make it. But next year, I will celebrate with Gong gong with a dance move, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment