Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Dec 31, 2009

Counting down to 2010...









2009 passes like a flash! The Biggest event was definitely the day (14 April 2009, a Tuesday) Mamamee Gina gave birth to her little bearbear... Me lah! This is a special year to her, a year of extreme happiness but also a year of serious hormonal fluctuations and mood swings. Fortunately things are pretty back on track now. Mummy still worry alot for me thou, as I am not so good in "sleeping and eating". I have also stop putting on weight since 5mths old and does not seems to have grown any taller. Plus the fact that I have eczema (sensitive and dry skin) and allergies to certain food (egg yolk and fish to be exact, for now...), all these are worrisome enough to give her weekends headaches and insomnia. Mmm... these are all quite common among babies my age, isn't it? I really wish Mummy will learn to relax more yeah...

Anyway, 2010 will definitely be a much better year for all of us. Wishing all jiejies, aunties and uncles reading my blog, a very very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year too my cutie kangkang!!!..hope you start to crawl and walk real soon!!

    ReplyDelete