Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Dec 20, 2009

Mummy loves me in this floral polo T!



A little 70s Kalipok hairstyle...


Not sure if I look "gayish" in this, but Mamamee thinks I look totally adorable. Thanks to Uncle Ray!
Today I went Toa Payoh Ah ma house. Not so good, I cried non-stop when Ah Gong baobao me. I think I wasn't too familiar with my TP granny & granddad as I only see them once a week. I was sobbing so uncontrollably that Mummy had to carry me out of the house for 10 to 15 minutes to distract me. Things did not get any better when Ping Ping GuGu arrived and carried me, I cried again. It was after about an hour of playing later then I stop crying. Bad uh? I really pray this won't happen again if not my gonggong sure very sad. Hai, I'm only comfortable when familiar faces carry me, so when I haven't register a particular person in my memory disk, then its a "no-carry me please". Mummy used to tell people I am a very "shui bian" baby, any Tom Dick Lucy Mary also can carry me. Guess she's wrong...
A Tip from the Trenches
No hurt feelings
Babies crave familiarity because it makes them feel secure. This applies to the people in your baby's life as well, and he tends to like those he sees on a regular basis. The people who don't see your baby very often might feel rejected if he doesn't remember them or becomes scared around them. Explain to the person that Aidan is shy when meeting people initially, and takes a while to warm up. Ask that they give him a little time and space, and it won't be long before he comes out of his shell and starts clowning for them.

1 comment: