Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Dec 12, 2009

Jeanette jiejie - Cheer up!




























































Jeanette jiejie, don't I look adorable in this Osh Gosh polo T you bought for me? It fits well, I am sure this can last me another 3-6 months, cos I seems to have not put on any weight since 5 months old... Meizhen Auntie also said I lost weight. No one calls me KingKongKang now. Who's the saddest? Fatfat Mummy lor...
Anyway, please cheer up, everythings gonna be fine!

1 comment:

  1. u look absolutely handsome in that jersey!!!
    thank you kang kang for cheering me up.. ure getting cuter n cuter by the day...n ure looking more n more like ur xiao jiu jiu...
    tell ur mummy dun be sad that ure not putting on wt...coz you're anything but thin..any heavier u gonna have probs walking next time wor....

    ReplyDelete