Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Dec 10, 2009

Mummy miss me so much...












After spending 6 full days with me, mummy went back to work today. She felt like a walking zombie. She missed me so much that she's talking about staying home with me forever (again). She said whenever she took long leave to spend time with me, she will find herself so close to me that she develop this "hatred" of going back office ...

I had a quite a "scary" night yesterday... I saw a "stranger" appearing in our house late at night and cannot stop crying. It's Uncle Ray who visited our house. I saw him afew times before and were smiley to him, but not this time. Maybe I used to be a "social butterfly" when I was younger, smiley and giggling to everyone. Now at nearly 8 months, I already know how to recognise people. If I see familiar faces (like my mamaee), I will usually give her my biggest smile. Maybe I thought Uncle Ray was going to take me away? Hahaha... Anyway, I hope I will be more friendly towards him the next time he comes visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment