Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Dec 23, 2009

I enjoy my afternoon stroll with Mummy



Mummy's quite stressful whenever she took leave to accompany me. Why? Because she runs out of idea to entertain me. So these days she try to bring me downstairs for a stroll (and she always end up going to NTUC ... bringing back home packs of potato chips and her favourite Garlic & Onion broadbeans...)
Our day at home is usually rather routine :

10.00am-bath then drink milk
10.30am -pushing me in stroller at corridor area and Mummy humming beautiful songs, praying I nap asap so that she can read Straits time or magazines
12.00pm-Play
12.30pm- Lunch with Hi5 & Barney, clean up and change
2.00pm-NTUC time (or GGT - Gina's "Guilty" Time)
2.30pm-Play
3.30pm-Milk and sleep (ok, I confess, I don't sleep much)
4.30pm-Downstairs strolling again
5.30pm-Play
6.00pm-Dinner
7.00pm-finally Papa come home... Mummy needs to get out to breath...
Mummy's usually exhausted after taking care of me one full day. Aiyaya, like that how to become a stay-home mum? Mummy, you should lose some weight first, it definitely helps worrr... tsktsktsk

No comments:

Post a Comment