Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Dec 27, 2009

Goodbye... my dear standing bath tub...

Its time to say goodbye to this bath tub (or should I say, the stand?) Mummy said its too dangerous now for me to take a bath at such a tall height since I may tumble anytime if not careful. She said this was one of her "life-saver" best buy of the year, she wouldn't have survive my "pon-pon" time if needed her to squat or sit on a small chair (because her pork belly's thick enough to contribute as a hindrance to her squating). But now the reality has come, she needs to brave herself and start our new bathing journey - "Bathtub on the floor". No problem ok Mamamee, you can do it! And don't throw your favorite standing bath tub, who knows...?

Gina : Oh no... I definitely look like a 108kg, 45yr old auntie in this video! Cannot hide liao...

No comments:

Post a Comment