Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Nov 2, 2009

1 Nov 09 - Mummy bad mood... PMS!!!


Mummy was in a bad mood yesterday. I really hope she can relax abit. She was complaining to Daddy that she's deprived of sleep even on weekends and "KangKang don't-sleep-don't-eat behaviour" is making her super worried and frustrated. She said she felt helpless... She wanted the "best"for me but ended up making things worse. For example, she tried giving me some apple juice (mixed with 2 parts water) as I've been rejecting milk since Saturday (she's afraid I'll be dehydrated), but I find the juice so yackily sourish that I vomitted. And out came all my pumpkin porridge which she has earlier tried so hard to make me finish. Mummy nearly cried, she kept apolosing to me, saying she shouldn't force me to drink repeatedly when I refused. Mummy learned her lesson... Poor Mummy.


Mummy ah mummy, please don't worry so much... If I am not eating and sleeping well I wouldn't look like this. I would be reed-thin!


No comments:

Post a Comment