Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Nov 12, 2009

10 Nov 09 - Happy day at home!

Mummy will be on leave most Wednesday for month of November and December. She needs to clear her leave but of cos mainly she wants to spend more time with me. At least now that I can sit quite steadily by myself, it is not too hectic to take care of me (is it? hee). So now my favorite day of the week is Wednesday :). You must be wondering why not weekends? Well, thats because Mummy always go shopping on weekends, we are seldom at home whole day playing, but on Wednesday, she usually play with me whole day until Daddy comes home and fetch us out for dinner.

Currently my favourite toy is the Little Penguin. All it does is jump jump jump. But I really love it. Surprisingly it is the cheapest and smallest of my fun collections (only $2.95 fyi). Mummy has come to a conclusion that babies do not need big, colourful toys to amuse them. Now she really regret buying me the Baby Leapfrog system & book which cost her more than 100 bucks... maybe I just don't enjoy such educational stuff for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment