Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Nov 16, 2009

My 2nd tooth out already ... urrgggghhh ! Itchy Itchy Gum Gum !!



My 2nd tooth emerged when I'm exactly 7th month, on 14th November which was 2 days ago. This is really a very difficult period for me. I wake up very frequently in the night - crying, chewing my fat fingers like they're lollipops, rubbing my face vigorously (I duno why I do that), tugging my ear... Mummy and my maid N. always got a scare from my cries in the middle of the night. They look like panda on most days due to lack of sleep. Mummy said she wish she'll strike TOTO so that she can be stay home mum and hire 1 more maid. Daddy usually snores like a band of orchestra playing oldies, thats why he can't hear my cries half the time.

I cannot imagine I have so many more months to go before all my teeth come out. Gosh... I have toothaphobia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment