Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Nov 20, 2009

20 Nov 09 - I think I've lost alot of weight ... my face no longer chubby...











Since few weeks back, I start to hate travelling in the car... especially the journey from Ah MaMa house back home at Old Airport Road. I refused to be put in my car seat and will cry non-stop, until Mummy carries me. But this no longer happen these days! Even after Mummy baobao me, I still cry non stop and fidget around non-stop. I just can't stop moving and kicking. Mummy has phobia of this, especially today cos I vomit AGAIN in the car (yes, again.. gosh.. I am driving Gina mummy Crazy). I think I was crying so hard that it iritated my throat and when I cough so hard to clear it, everything just pour out (my porridge with fish & pumpkin).
Mummy is feeling very very sad. She has no idea how to make me enjoy my car ride. Sometimes she feels so negative about this whole thing that she thinks that I don't like her anymore, thats why I throw tantrums. Oh c'mon MUMMY, how silly?! Everytime when you reach Ah Ma house, didn't I give you the sweetest smile when I hear you say "MUMMY IS HERE TO LOVE KANGKANG!!"? So please stop being so sensitive! I know how much you love me and trust me, I Love You too!!

Hai... many people commented I have lost some weight recently... aiyaya.. what to do... this teething period is torturing me! I believe my two upper teeth are coming out soon. I pray everything "grow" smoothly.

Heard Mummy is in pretty good mood today. Has she gotten her "Plata" bag?! Haha! Oh yes she did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment