Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Nov 9, 2009

Can Mummy get me a real doggie please...?

I think I will be extremely happy if Mummy can get me a real dogdog. But she said she can't even handle me now, how to take care of another "baby"? Recently I overheard their conversation on having a baby brother or sister for me, Mummy shrugged her shoulder (seemed so scared) saying "Aiyo, please, I really can't imagine the daily pain I have to go through again... and that scary operation..." I think although Mummy hopes to have another one, she still have painful memories which lingers in her mind ... Hopefully when I reach one, Mummy can reconsider providing me a playmate. :)

2 comments:

  1. kangkang is e cutest baby ever la...he's so super adorable. bgt kang kang presents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeanette jiejie, u r e sweetest.. hope u have a little bb with uncle daryl soon, maybe look like me...krkrkrkrkr

    ReplyDelete