Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Nov 3, 2009

2 Nov 09 - My first emerging tooth!!!








When mummy stepped into Ah ma house yesterday, Ah ma said to her " Congratulations!!!!!!"

...................................... My first tooth has finally emerged!! Mummy quickly washed her hand and put her index finger inside my mouth and touched my tiny little treasure. No wonder I have been acting soooo restless and "angry" for the past few days. Whether am I eating, playing, sitting or being carried, I will wriggle my body and screamed in frustration, nothing seems to please me. Its really a hard time for me (and my parents of cos!). I had only 5-6 hours sleep last night. The small patch of rashes on my face has enlarged too. Heard that my next 2nd to 4th tooth may popped out in a matter of weeks, one after another. Oh mine... please God... let me suffer less pls pls pls , I promised to be a good boy!!
But whatever it is... I think I am still a happy little baby at most time...

No comments:

Post a Comment