Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Nov 5, 2009

4 Nov 09 - Another "Not-So-Good" day for Mummy ...







Why "Not so good"?



- Mummy slept only 2 hours in the night (yah yah, because of her BaoBei, ME!!)

- Daddy accidentally closed the door and "hit" on one of Mummy's throtters, OUCH!! She cried in the middle of the night!

- Then they have a tiff, and their loud "noises" made me startled and I cried.... :( sob sob (Daddy Mummy, please don't quarrel over small maters!!)

- I vomitted 4 times, the most serious one happened inside Daddy's car, oh grrroOosSss. All because of the potato, carrot & egg yolk PLUS FRUIT SALAD that I had for lunch. I think I still can't take all these for my age, Mummy is "over-adventurous"! (Wonder if she wants to turn me into a little piglet like herself?)
- I knocked my head against the top car handle and I cried so loud for a minute. Mummy was trying to adjust my sitting position on her lap as I kept fidgeting non stop and then POCK! Aiyaya, she was holding me too high and thus the mini accident. Mummy said she's very sorry and will buy me a toy this weekend... :P

- I refused to drink again, less than 450ml for the whole day. This is one thing that can make Gina Mummy go bonkos. She can't see me go on food strike. She loves people with good appetite (like her... again). She's so stresSssSss!

- We went Ikea and the free parking coupon given to us did not work. Hah!

- I went to see 2 doctors today. Mummy was sad that my weight remain stagnant as compared to 3weeks+ ago, at 9.4KG. Doctor told her that was normal, especially when my current weight has already hit the 50percentile for a baby aged 12 month old. If I continue to put on, I will become a GIANT. Mummy's just afraid I will lose weight in near future. The doc told Mummy to treasure my chubbiness now as I will slowly become thinner and thinner as I grow taller plus once I start crawling and walking. I think Mummy can't take it, she kept saying "No no, he cannot be thin, he cannot be thin, he must look like me...". She simply loves FAT babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment